First-Ever Australian Legal Technology “Demo Day” Set in San Francisco
Australia’s leading body of LegalTech is coming to the U.S. for its first ever global event
Australia has a thriving ecosystem of LegalTech compaies, which includes a wide range of start-ups through to more mature, global innovative technologies.
The Australian Legal Technology Association was established in 2017 by this close-knit community of LegalTech companies, with the intent of supporting and raising the profile of the rapidly growing Australian LegalTech ecosystem on the global stage.
ALTA is proud to bring a selection of its members together in the San Francisco market for the first time and on October 26, 2018, ALTA will present the first-ever international ‘Demo Day’ from 11am in San Francisco, California, providing attendees the chance to experience an array of Australian legal technology software in rapid succession.
ALTA first introduced the “demo days” concept across Australia, showcasing how Australian legal technology is changing the future of law for Legal Departments, Law Firms and access to justice.
Those attending ALTA’s Demo Day will interact with some of Australia’s leading software providers as they highlight the latest in legal technology in brief demonstrations, followed by question and answer periods. Participating companies include:
- Xakia Technologies: Provides in-house Legal Departments with sophisticated matter management, data analytics and Legal Department Intelligence
- Lexico: Automates contract creation, allowing for a more efficient workflow.
- Persuit: Operates as an outside counsel management platform to review and compare proposals from law firms.
- Contract Probe: Offers automated legal document review that’s quick, secure and thorough.
- thedocyard: Provides a cloud-based deal space built for managing the lifecycle of any corporate or commercial transaction.
- Neota Logic: Operates AI-powered applications that intelligently automate expertise, workflow and documents.
In-house counsel, attorneys, CIOs and CEOs are invited to participate in this unique opportunity to discover a variety of leading Australian legal technology companies, together in the U.S. at one event, in one location, for the first time.
For more information, contact:
ALTA fosters Australian innovation at the intersection of law and technology. The organization provides a community to Australian legal technology companies for information sharing, collaboration and building the presence of Australian legal technology globally.