Not your ordinary legal conference .
The inaugural ALTACON was a sell-out success, generating a huge buzz as more than 270 delegates from across the legal community came together for an unforgettable experience at the cutting-edge intersection of legal and technology.
Held on 31 May 2019 at the Docklands, Melbourne, the ALTACON program featured two streams of TED-style, rapid-fire presentations from 40 speakers, a LegalTech Expo, a pitch competition for early stage LegalTech innovators and an after-party!
ALTACON 2020 – Sydney
We have even bigger plans for the 2020 ALTACON which will be held in Sydney in May, 2020!
If you would like to get on board, check out the ALTA FY20 Partnership Opportunities or contact Nicki Hauser.
Who will be there?
ALTACON brings together everyone with a big stake in the success of LegalTech:
– Law firm leaders – responsible for strategy, technology and innovation at their firms
– Lawyers at law firms – passionate about new ways of working and thinking
– In-house counsel at major corporations and government departments – keen to leverage technology and innovation to improve service delivery
– Legal educators – furthering the knowledge of the next generation of lawyers
– Legal technologists, innovators and entrepreneurs – the people creating the future of law.
Pictured below: Keynote speaker, Christian Lang, Director of Strategy at Reynen Court (USA) kicks of the day to a packed room on the main stage at ALTACON 2019.
Pictured below: The LegalTech Expo featured 28 Australian legal tech companies and our Major Partners, KPMG Law and Fincap Law. It was the perfect place for delegates to meet the innovators and pioneers behind the products and learn how legaltech could benefit them.