WALTA Think Tank: Diversity in LegalTech – It’s Time for Action
Event Title: WALTA Think Tank: Diversity in LegalTech – It’s Time for Action
Event Date: Thursday, 19 August 2021
Event Time: 12pm AEST
Venue: Via Zoom
Cost: Free (exclusive to WALTA Members and Advocates)
Join us online to participate in the discussion on how we can actively diversify our LegalTech community. This session will present the final ALTA commissioned research findings and build on the successful ALTACON21 session led by Jodie Baker, CEO, Xakia Technologies.
We have gathered leading female voices in LegalTech who will encourage all participants to take a deeper dive into this newly commissioned research by ALTA. You will be able to explore the data, evidence and outcomes for women in legal technology in Australia and around the world. The Think Tank style session will help to develop an action plan to actively change the LegalTech landscape and build a stronger and more diverse sector of LegalTech professionals.
Our panel of leading female voices include:
- Jodie Baker, ALTA Board Member (Immediate Past President) and CEO, Xakia Technology
- Kathy Constan, Founder and CEO, LodgeX
- Lisa Dowie, Chief Customer Officer, Pexa
- Amanda Fajerman, Engagement Manager, Barhead
- Karen Finch, ALTA Vice President and CEO, LegallyYours
- Mitzi Gilligan, Principal, Hive Legal
- Laura Keily, Founder and Managing Director, Immediation
Exclusive to WALTA Members and Advocates, if you are passionate about championing diversity in the LegalTech industry, don’t miss this opportunity to join the discussion, take action and make a difference.
Not part of our community? JOIN NOW!