Online ALTA Member Meet Up – October 2022 – From Start Up to Acquisition
Event Title: From Start Up to Acquisition – One Year On and Lessons Learnt
Event Date: Tuesday 11 October 2022
Event Time: 12pm to 1pm AEDT
Venue: Via Zoom
Cost: Free and Exclusive to ALTA Members only
Technology innovations are transforming the delivery of family law services. Join Fiona Kirkman, CEO and Co-Founder, who will share how FamilyProperty has emerged as an innovative technology solution that greatly assists family law professionals to more effectively resolve family law matters.
This session will cover:
- How and why FamilyProperty was developed to empower family law professionals across the family law ecosystem with an easier and more accurate way to prepare, model and document family law outcomes;
- How to collaborate with and integrate your product with other legal tech products;
- The joys and challenges of taking a legal tech business from start-up to acquisition;
- How to transition and run the business while being part of a growing global company;
- Tips and traps for legal founders and legal tech businesses to be aware of.
Please Note: This event is for ALTA Members only.
Not part of our community and you are a LegalTech business or startup? JOIN NOW!
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Fiona Kirkman is the CEO and Co-Founder of FamilyProperty. Fiona is an Accredited Specialist in Family Law, mediator, FDRP and Collaborative Coach and runs her own family mediation practice, Kirkman Family Law, which is focused on resolution without court.
Fiona understands the challenges family lawyers and mediators face, particularly time and cost pressures and believes that FamilyProperty greatly assists family law professionals focus on outcomes not admin.
Connect with Fiona on LinkedIn.
Find out more at www.familyproperty.com.au