Global Legal Tech Report Launch – December 2020
Join our panel as they present our global report live and have the opportunity to ask questions or, alternatively, watch On Demand at a time that suits you best.
This not-to-miss free webinar will discuss the key findings of our research including:
- What type of legal tech companies are there and who are they serving?
- What type of people have founded legal tech companies and what type of roles do they recruit for?
- What programming languages and cloud services are legal tech companies using?
- What revenue models are legal tech companies using and why?
- Have legal tech companies used investors to grow their business and if so, how did they raise funds?
- What are legal tech companies’ largest costs and where are they looking to invest?
About the Global Legal Tech Report Project
The Global Legal Tech Report is a world-first initiative of ALTA and Alpha Creates to comprehensively survey the state of the global legal tech industry.
The project is proudly supported by legal technology associations from around the world and our research partners Macquarie, KPMG, the Law Society of England and Wales, Baker Mackenzie and Toro Digital.