Global Legal Tech Report Launch – April
Date: Wednesday 8 April, 2020
Time: 12.30 – 1.30pm AEDST
Presenter: Eric Chin
Via: Online Zoom Meeting
The Australian legal tech industry is now home to more than 140 legal tech solution providers. The advancement in the engines that underpin the legal tech solutions in the market has greased the entrepreneurial wheels of lawyers and entrepreneurs.
Hosted by ALTA President, Jodie Baker and presented by lead researcher, Eric Chin from Alpha Creates, this not-to-miss webinar will discuss the key findings of the Australian research including:
- What is the founder make-up of Legal Tech companies in Australia?
- How do Legal Tech companies fair on gender diversity in the founding group?
- What is the average team composition of Legal Tech companies that are now home to developers, designers, marketers, sales professionals and customer success professionals?
- With artificial intelligence and blockchain getting a monopolistic coverage in legal media, what are the different underlying technologies that underpin the Lega Tech solutions in the Australian market?
- What is the revenue outlook for Legal Tech companies in Australia?
- What is the cost outlook for Legal Tech companies in Australia?
About the Global Legal Tech Report Project
The Global Legal Tech Report is a world-first initiative of ALTA and Alpha Creates to comprehensively survey the state of the global legal tech industry.
The project is proudly supported by legal technology associations from around the world and our research partners Macquarie, KPMG, the Law Society of England and Wales and Toro Digital.
The Australian report will be available for purchase from the Global Legal Tech Report website in early April.
Fieldwork for the New Zealand, Asian and African reports is currently underway, while research will be undertaken in the US, UK and Europe later in the year, culminating with the release of the Global Research Report in November, 2020.
About Eric Chin
Eric is a strategy consultant that works with law firms, listed law firms, LegalTech firms, NewLaw firms, and corporate legal departments on strategy, M&A, market analysis, innovation and Asia. His experience spans across the Asia-Pacific region with work completed for law firms and Big Four accounting firms. Eric’s work in the region has culminated in his induction as one of 30 people to watch in the business of law in Asia in 2015 by Asia Law Portal.